3/22/2011

HELLOSSSS

Hey peter pan cast and crew!
I haven't talked about how proud I am of you guys for pulling through and making our musical an awesome show! Well that's because words fail me and people like naathan, Jazreel, Cheryl etc have worded their notes of pride so well that they said every thing that I ever wanted to say. I am indeed very proud and very happy and very grateful to each and everyone of you for putting in one whole year of hard work and tolerance and for sticking it out with us til the very end.
Anyways, It's been quite a while since our musical yea?
How about a meetup this saturday? for a lepak/ get together/ after action review/ help unpack props/ pizza/ etc :)
yes i have slipped in after action review and unpack props in there haha... but after action review is just something casual where you can let us know areas we can / need to improve on for our further productions and also to see if you are interested in joining us for future productions/gigs/performances either as a performer or a planner. :)
ALSOOOO!!! then we can settle on a date where you guys are more free then we can have our AFT NIGHT! A night of awards glitz fun dance AND AWESOME COMPANY!!!!
AND YES!! ALSO!! I HAVE THINGS FROM SARAS THAT SHE NEEDS TO BE PASSED TO YOU GUYS!!!

So please let me know if you can make it this saturday :)) You can sms me or call.. if you dun know my number by now!!! I will be emofied and go hide in a corner and cry. :)


loads of love <3
Serena